Friday, 24 January 2014

GROW YOUR BLOG

2 Bags Full  Today is the day of the Grow Your Blog party organised by Vicki from 2 Bags Full.  I haven't done this sort of thing before so it will be exciting to see what happens. This blog is about two of my passions - creating 12th scale miniature doll house room boxes and collecting 1950s 7inch Pedigree Delite dolls with star-fish hands.  I also love making 12th scale textiles such as embroidered linen, crochet, knitting and miniature crazy quilting.  I have completed a coloured mini crazy quilt but I am working on a cream one where both the fabric pieces and the embroidery is all completed in various shades of cream.  This one is still a work in progress.  I have a separate section in my side-bar with pages which cover all sorts of things from my research into the Pedigree dolls to tutorials, patterns and designs for stitching miniature textiles. I will add patterns and designs as I make them......these are free to copy. So, scroll down past the dolls for photos of the dolls house miniature room boxes and check out the side bar pages..........roll on party!!