Friday 24 January 2014

GROW YOUR BLOG

2 Bags Full  Today is the day of the Grow Your Blog party organised by Vicki from 2 Bags Full.  I haven't done this sort of thing before so it will be exciting to see what happens. This blog is about two of my passions - creating 12th scale miniature doll house room boxes and collecting 1950s 7inch Pedigree Delite dolls with star-fish hands.  I also love making 12th scale textiles such as embroidered linen, crochet, knitting and miniature crazy quilting.  I have completed a coloured mini crazy quilt but I am working on a cream one where both the fabric pieces and the embroidery is all completed in various shades of cream.  This one is still a work in progress.  I have a separate section in my side-bar with pages which cover all sorts of things from my research into the Pedigree dolls to tutorials, patterns and designs for stitching miniature textiles. I will add patterns and designs as I make them......these are free to copy. So, scroll down past the dolls for photos of the dolls house miniature room boxes and check out the side bar pages..........roll on party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment